Easy Model Railroad Inventory is designed to inventory all of your model railroad rolling stock, locomotives and cars, the structures, electronic equipment, book collection. Once the information has been entered there are many ways to view, query, report, and graph what you own.
In addition to inventory there are also functions to operate your railroad using a variety of methods.
Easy Model Railroad Inventory has been through months of beta testing before the final release by the members of the Tidewater Division of the NMRA. Their valuable input was necessary to develop a program that was useful and easy to use.
Easy Model Railroad features
- Multiple scales maintained in the same database,
- Inventory tracking,
- View inventory graphically with pie charts,
- Multiple reporting options,
- Automated NMRA insurance forms,
- Photographs may optionally be displayed,
- Report Designer,
- Query Designer,
- Spreadsheet Designer,
- Cross Reference Designer,
- Catalog all of your valuable books,
- Access to the Library of Congress to correctly add books,
- Calculators for length, speed and weight.
- Operate using your consignees, the correct type of car for the product that is being moved,
- Selectively print car cards,
- Selectively print waybills.
- Schedule and print time table and switch list.